Believe 2015

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Unique - Friendship



A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
Leo Buscaglia





It's just takes a single friend to turn the worst of days into something far more tolerable.  It's the smallest word or the tiny good deed - a phone call, text or instant message from a single friend.  There are those who use the internet to claim thousands of friends, but are they?  Do they exist outside of the the internet world?  Each friendship is unique and needs to be cared for and nurtured, just like a rose.   I make sure that I reach out to my internet friends in other meaningful ways, especially with notes and prayers.  Connecting in Google Hangouts is another way to really get to know people over great distances.  How will you nurture your unique friendships today?



No comments:

Post a Comment