Believe 2015

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Chapter 1 Day 4


Ok, so here I am at the library.  I think the biggest thing that both helps encourage me and depress me terribly is the support I get from my husband.  This is the one day that he could sleep in, and most Saturday's that's what happens.  He sleeps, I grade, work on lesson plans, or hopefully write.  I've needed to get into the library for a couple of weeks now.  He got up just like he would for work, got around, we got to have breakfast together, and now he's getting to play games, his hobby and I am writing this blog and then I am going to get going on my next couple of writing projects.

How does that drive me nuts?  If I'm not doing what I'm supposed to - write.  He frequently will ask how things are going.  If I haven't been writing, it makes me feel awful to have that kind of support when I'm not living up to my end of the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment