Believe 2015

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chapter 1 Day 7



It's been a tough day doing the 9-5, except my 9-5 is actually 5:30 am to 4:00 pm.  Followed by an argument with the local county government.  Followed by a quick dinner, and more work.

Then here I am struggling to get here just to write about writing.  I am getting further and further behind working on my nonfiction project.  I am also a couple of days behind but definitely still working on my NaNo project.

I am following a leader as we walk through what all I need to know before I start writing on the 1st.  I am still having problems getting to know my supporting characters.  I know some of them better than others, but I am working hard to get to know them.  They are there, they come to me when I least expect them.

And still the ideas come.  I know what I need to work on.  I know what I want to work on, but I have these very brief flashes of ideas.  I think they are brilliant and I want to follow them, but that just takes me from the projects I already have/want to start.  So I make it a point to make quick notes, and then try to return to what I am supposed to do.  There are more exciting writing projects yet to be written.


No comments:

Post a Comment