Believe 2015

Monday, October 6, 2014

Chapter 1 Day 6

I'm at least keeping up with the blog.  I've been getting a little behind again on my 300 a day word goal.  I am sure that I still writing far more than 300 words a day.  It's just that those words are not on the writing project that I am supposed to be working on  - an incredible set of nonfiction books.  Instead, I am still writing, I'm keep up with the blog here daily, and I am working on the plotting and planning to participate in NaNo, which requires 100 - 200 words a day, at a minimum.

I am still keeping up with my other ideas, which I write as soon as they pop in my head.  All of this writing makes the ideas just keep coming.  So I write and draft until I feel like I have given all to the idea, at least have an idea where it's going OR not, which means that it's not yet meant to be.  But oh, the ideas which just keep coming.  I had forgotten about how powerful it is to have a steady flow of ideas, even when you can't use them, or can't use them yet.  So now I am back at -500 words but tomorrow is an all new day to try to start making up lost ground again.

No comments:

Post a Comment