Believe 2015

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Chapter 1 Day 5

Yesterday, Whoo Hoo!  I had an outstanding yesterday.  I was able to catch up from the writing I was supposed to be doing and plan for writing yet to come.

I keep a spreadsheet to help keep me on track.  I know if I am ahead words or behind words so that I can stay on tract.  I went from being -740 words or so to being up by over a hundred.  While that seem like much it is still a small win.  It's the habit that's is difficult to get going again.

I love planning the writing.  I love the writing.  I love the feeling after the writing.  I even love the rewriting.  It's the sitting down every day that I just can't get under control.  It's the habit that I have to develop.  I'm hoping that the 31 days of blogging followed by NaNoWriMo my habit should be well formed.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray on caching up and getting a little ahead!!! That must feel so good.

    Hurray also to hubby for his support. When significant people in my life support me, I feel encouraged and motivated. And sometimes I, too, feel, guilty when I do not live up to my potential, promises, or proposed to-do list,

    I love new ideas.
    I hope you had a chance to write on one or two during your catch-up day!

    ReplyDelete